5.22.2007

Love Letter To Natalie Portman

Dearest Natalie,

How are you? I'm fine, thanks. Sure isn't the same here without you. But I'm keeping my head up. I received a loofa in the mail (thank you very much, you know who you are), and I think it will work nicely with the Axe bodywash that you probably love.

Let me just say that I'm not normally the jealous type, but I saw Revenge of the Sith, and I'm going to kill Anakin Skywalker. No one messes with my Natalie and gets away with it.

While racing across the broken roads scattered with debris, I mentally compiled a Things Me And Natalie Can Do list. It goes as follows. Ahem.

-Take up scrapbooking, whilst laying on our stomachs, kicking our feet in the air and giggling the hours away. Omg I loooove polaroids.

-The Dandelion Test. If it turns your chin yellow, it means you sure do love butter! =)

That's all I have so far, my train of thought was broken when I weaved through a tight Iraqi checkpoint. Actually, I knocked the roof of it off, but whatever, it was just some metal sheet that they'll set on there again. Anyway, aside from Bed Bath and Beyond, and Parade Magazine, I'm tapped for ideas.

Also, sorry for not looking you up on myspace, I've been busy lately, I swear I'm not blowing you off. I should go shower and pretty myself up though, so I'll talk to you later. Don't forget to write back.

Ciao,
The Usual Suspect

5 Comments:

  1. Jenni said...
    whatever happened to jennifer love hewitt??? you're not playing them are you?!
    Anonymous said...
    ROFL ... That was random. Creative, but definitely random! I especially like the scrapbooking scenerio. Hope this isn't a sign that the heat is getting to you : )

    3/2 Mom
    Anonymous said...
    Miss the writing. Been awhile. Take care.
    4/2 mom
    julie anna said...
    Hey Suspect, thanks for checking in. With everything going on over there I'm sure this blog is near the bottom of your to-do list, but it's good to know you are okay.

    This world is going to get crazier before it gets better. Hope you guys are doing alright.
    julie anna said...
    PS Please don't kill Anakin. Some of us actually like him.

Post a Comment