4.01.2007

Two Minute Warning

I just came back from leave yesterday. Same thing it always is. Busy. Really busy. I slept for a couple eternities once I got back. I hate it when everyone makes a big deal about all of this. The center of attention isnt always the most comfortable place either. But what can you do?

When are you going?
Can't tell you that one.

I don't know, I guess I don't have a lot to say about it all. The flight home was made easier thanks to a flight attendant. Out of curiousity, I ordered white wine. She did a good job of keeping my plastic cup full. Probably the most relaxed and happy buzz I've ever had.

I stole this post's title from some blog I saw a while back. I don't spend much time thinking about things ahead. I have plenty of time for that later. Nervous? I don't know. Don't think about it.

Beyond that, I really don't have much to say. This could be some ginourmous epic post, setting the standard of fired up passionate writing and really summing everything up, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe I'll put something up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment