3.03.2007

Couple More Responses

-Any books you've read that have left a lasting impression?

I'm not so sure about lasting impressions, but then again I don't read a lot of books. I might later on though. Nothing really life changing I don't think.
-Have you held a job that you know you'd never want to do again?

Yeah. I used to work in a call center for a warrantee company. People would call up to bitch at me when their products weren't working. They would tell me that they'd never again shop at whatever store the particular call was related to. Funny thing was that I was in no way affiliated with these stores and businesses. Our company just handled the warranties. It was miserable. I sat in a cubicle for eight hours a day, working weekends. My shift was always 3PM to midnight. No social life whatsoever. I ended up walking out of that place.
-Any side effects from the shots??

My arm hurts today. So far nothing else though. We'll have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment